Learning objectives for the semester


Learning objectives for this semester 

When thinking about competences, the most important things from personal growth subject, is probably strategic thinking, global mindset, problem solving skills, time and stress management and listening and understanding others. I would like to develop my skills in each of the topics above and I hope that this spring brings new opportunities where i could get to improve my personal growth skills. 

From business and entrepreneurial subject, the most important qualities for me is for sure entrepreneurial, analytical and strategic thinking and business intelligence. As a personal trait, I would like to learn to think more entrepreneurially and develop my traits that are part of entrepreneurship.

I would also like to learn to understand more customer behaviours and purchase management. I want to manage sales organizations and performance and become better sales person by understanding customer needs better.



My goals for this semester is to be more active and vibrant at school and work internships. I want definitely to improve my customer service skills and be better at languages. I also hope that i dare to speak English more bolder in school and also other places for example. I want to improve my grades and develop myself in the school.














Kommentit

Tämän blogin suosituimmat tekstit

Next travel Finland

Volunteering at Travel Fair